4 days left…
4 days left… time to get properly prepared!
We updated our section about the TRUE POLITICS video art exhibition a bit and you’ll now find more information on all the featured works—just click the links here:
- #blacktivist (Mario Pfeifer, 2015, 2-Kanal, 5’)
- Empire of Evil (Harald Hund, 2016, 11’)
- Europa, Mon Amour (2016 Brexit Edition) (Lawrence Lek, 2016, 14’)
- It was a day just like any other in spring or summer. (Selma Doborac, 2012, 17’)
- In The Future They Ate from the Finest Pocelain (Larissa Sansour, Søren Lind, 2015, 29’)
- Lumapit Sa Akin, Paraiso (Come to Me, Paradise) (Stephanie Comilang, 2016, 26’),
- The Search Drive (Warren Neidich, 2015, 17’)
- When Things Occur (Oraib Toukan, 2016, 28’)
The TRUE POLITICS video art exhibition will be held from 07 to 09 April, starting at 6 pm respectively at the ballroom of Schaubühne Lindenfels –with exhibition tours on 07 and 09 April at 6:30 pm.
The exhibition will be accompanied by a discussion forum taking place at 08 April on 7:30 pm in which Selma Doborac, Mario Pfeifer, Lars Koch and Angelika Bartl will debate about about the possibilities of documentary film and art and about the responsibilities of artists with regards to information
Find more information about all that in TRUE POLITICS section.